Tier I Public Information [Base Service]
The award-winning Ulster BOCES Community Relations team works collaboratively with a district’s central administration to enhance its communication and public relations efforts. By utilizing trained professionals in the public relations field, participants of this Co-Ser benefit from the efficiency and effectiveness of a planned and targeted communications service. Service levels are customized to meet districts’ specific needs. On-site specialists are available to participants with a three or more day a week participation level.
The basic Public Information service (Tier I) provides districts with:
- A skilled team of public relations professionals with specialties in journalism/writing, graphic arts, photography, website development, and social media communications.
- Projects produced using industry-specific layout/design software and equipment, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Publications (ranging from calendars and newsletters to annual reports and graduation programs) produced by a staff that has been recognized by both the New York State and National School Public Relations Associations for outstanding quality and achievement in the production of school communications.
- Trusted relationships with many area print service providers that foster a smooth production schedule and generate economical printing bids/quotes.
- Valuable relationships with local media that have been built and nurtured on the basis of trust and respect.
- Skilled writers and photographers whose articles and photographs appear regularly in local newspapers.
Tier II Public Information [Extension]
Tier II Public Information services are available for intensive communications issues, such as capital project support, video production, or complex crisis communication. Tier II services are billed at an additional hourly cost, as quoted.
Community Relations Coordinator
175 Route 32 North
New Paltz, NY 12561
phone: 845.255.1450 x1301