Privacy & Ed Law 2D
At Ulster BOCES, we take the privacy of our student's data seriously and aim to improve the protection of personally identifiable information that is safeguarded by state and federal laws. Please find important information about our efforts to protect student data in the links below.
If you have any questions about Data Privacy, please contact our Ulster BOCES Data Privacy Officer, Julianne Ross-Kleinmann.
Complaints may be directed to the New York State Education Department Chief Privacy Officer at 89 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12234. Complaints may also be directed to the Chief Privacy Officer (CPO) via email at CPO@mail.nysed.gov.
board policies on privacy
- Parents Bill of Rights for Data Privacy and Security
- Information and Data Privacy, Security Breach, and Notification
- Confidentiality For External Health Related Agencies
- Access to Student Records
- Student Privacy, Parental Access to Information, and Administration of Certain Physical Examinations to Minors
- Military Recruiter's Access to Secondary School Students and Information on Students