Dissemination of Information Regarding Available Grant Opportunities [Base Service]
Information is periodically sent out to all component school districts regarding opportunities for grants that districts, schools, teachers, or students may wish to apply for. Under this Co-Ser, the Grant Coordinator works with district staff to establish needs and goals in order to research and customize notifications of corresponding funding opportunities on a year-round basis, giving the district more time to prepare for applications. The Coordinator will also evaluate grants that cross your desk to determine whether they are a good fit for the district.
The fee for this service is on an annual basis.
Writing and Submission of Grant Proposals [Extension]
The Grant Coordinator and staff will partner with participating school districts in the development and timely submission of well-prepared competitive and allocated grant proposals. Services may include any or all of the following components:
- Development, with district staff, of a program or project that meets the needs of the district while satisfying the elements set forth in the grant solicitation.
- Research and documentation to substantiate the needs section required by many grant proposals.
- Research into scientific or evidence-based validation of proposed program’s effectiveness, as required by many grant proposals.
- Identifying, drafting, and soliciting appropriate letters of support required by many grant proposals.
- Identification of and facilitation of meetings with potential collaborators (e.g., other educational agencies, community agencies, faith-based groups, businesses) to determine common goals and objectives, and to identify roles of partners.
- Research, planning, and facilitation of identification of Minority- and Woman-owned Business Enterprises (MWBE) that can be used to support project activities and to meet goals required by many RFPs; completion of necessary paperwork.
- Assistance/preparation of grant elements, as required, including narrative, time-line, budgets, bibliographies, and attachments such as tables and charts.
- Assistance with registration and submission of electronic proposals when required.
- Assistance with Budget Amendments as well as annual budgets for multi-year grants.
175 Route 32 North
New Paltz, NY 12561
phone: 845.255.1400 x1268