Dissemination of Information Regarding Available Grant Opportunities [Base Service]
Information is periodically sent out to all component school districts regarding grant opportunities for which districts, schools, teachers, or students may wish to apply. Under this Co-Ser, the Grant Coordinator works with district staff to establish needs and goals in order to research and customize notifications of corresponding funding opportunities on a year-round basis, giving the district more time to prepare for applications. The Coordinator will also evaluate grants and the suitability of grant opportunities that districts may identify.
The fee for this service is on an annual basis.
Writing and Submission of Grant Proposals [Extension]
The Grant Coordinator and staff will partner with participating school districts in the development and timely submission of well-prepared competitive or allocated grant proposals. Services may include any or all of the following components:
- Development, with district staff, of a program or project that meets the needs of the district while satisfying the elements set forth by the funding agency and in the grant solicitation.
- Research and documentation to substantiate the need for the targeted program or project.
- Research into scientific or evidence-based validation of proposed program’s effectiveness.
- Identifying, drafting, and soliciting appropriate, and oftentimes required, letters of support.
- Identification of and facilitation of meetings with potential collaborators (e.g., other educational agencies, community agencies, faith-based groups, businesses) to determine common goals and objectives, and identify partners’ individual roles.
- Research and identification of, as well as paperwork completion for, Minority- and Woman-owned Business Enterprises (MWBE) to support a program or project and meet grant requirements.
- Assistance with and preparation of grant elements, as required, including narrative, timeline, budgets, bibliographies, and attachments, such as tables and charts.
- Assistance with registration and submission of electronic proposals when required.
- Assistance with budget amendments, as well as annual budgets for multi-year grants.
175 Route 32 North
New Paltz, NY 12561
phone: 845.255.1400 x1268