Daily Cleaning & Sanitizing Protocols
Ulster BOCES statement: Ulster BOCES will institute protocols to maintain daily cleaning and sanitizing schedules in order to maintain a healthy and safe physical environment in all of our buildings.
Implementation at each site:
- Buildings (All Ulster BOCES buildings)
- High touch areas cleaned every 2 hours during program operations in all buildings (door knobs, elevators, stair railings, bathrooms etc)
- Every shared table surface used to eat will be cleaned between uses, both indoor and outdoor
- All buildings and rooms used to be sanitized daily - fogger
- Logs to be maintained to document sanitizing dates and times
- Sanitizing wipes will be positioned in strategic places
- Deep cleaning of all common spaces each day
- Cleaned in between different drivers or cohorts
Simple red card green card system to notify custodial to disinfect or sanitize
Develop post contamination protocols for cleaning all contaminated areas :
- All potentially contaminated areas will be sealed for 24 hours as recommended by the CDC after which they will be sanitized and disinfected.