Outside Traffic Flow
Ulster BOCES statement: Ulster BOCES will enact systems to maintain safe and efficient vehicular and pedestrian flow while providing for social distancing and allowing for health screenings.
- Create a detailed drop off schedule and plan by district
- Maintain bus as a cohort until health screening has occurred.
- Buses will drop off students only at the doorway to the school, one bus at a time
- If a student fails health screening the bus will be sent to staging and isolation area designated at each site while communication with district occurs - busses will them get direction from their district in how to proceed
- Busses will be loaded with students, from the doorway of the school, one bus at a time, or using another alternative that will maintain social distancing at dismissal
- Security employees and/or SRO, if available, on site will maintain or direct traffic flow
- School administrators will develop a plan to arrange for socially distant district cohorts, within the school or other means to avoid a breakdown in social distancing during dismissal.
- A plan for student vehicle parking shall be developed at CTE. To reduce personal contact and transportation students may be encouraged to drive. Student drivers must be alone, to reduce distractions and contact. Student drivers must arrive before busses to reduce congestion. They may remain in the vehicle until the building opens or the Blue Room may be utilized (need supervision). Students shall arrive and be parked before buses arrive, and remain in their car until buses have left the campus.
- Move student parking closer to main entrance of buildings where applicable (front and to the left side of the parking lot), CTC staff right side of lot, CITL staff in lot on Dick Williams Road.
- How weather may impact plans.
- A plan for parent drop off at designated times will be developed at each location.
- Parents shall drop off students in the 15 minutes window prior to bus arrival.
- Any parent arriving after XX:XX will need to return after bus discharge is complete. Specific sites to determine parent drop off times and communicate with parents.
Bring busses in North entrance (current exit), turn right into lane paralleling 9W, cross parking lot then turn left and pull into front of CTC. Guard/custodian will control student discharge, one bus at a time.
Special Education busses
Enter on Dick Williams Dr., queue busses on Dick Williams and staff parking lot, enter between SE and Van Loans, discharge at CITL side entrance.
No change to traffic patterns
UCCC/ Stone Ridge
Utilize transportation protocols developed by the college.