Personal Protective Equipment
Ulster BOCES statement: Ulster County BOCES will adhere to CDC and NYS and UC DOH recommendations for supply of, access to, and use of all PPE equipment and materials. Every Ulster BOCES site will have protocols in place to maintain and track inventory of PPE supplies.
- All staff and students shall be trained in the established DOH guidelines for the proper use of PPEs
- All staff and students shall be required to watch a training video from Ulster BOCES on proper wearing of PPE.
- The Communications Dept. will create and distribute available videos, posters, and flyers for the appropriate use of PPEs
- Masks are to be worn at all times by staff and students except for those who have provided a written medical excuse to the school nurse.
Designated staff will carry enhanced PPE on their person.
Building administrators shall have a supply of masks for students or employees.
- PPE supplies will be maintained in nurses offices or administrators office
- Inventory shall be reported weekly to the Assistant Superintendent for Administration or designee, who shall coordinate ordering and distribution.