Deliver timely, transparent, consistent, proactive messaging and establish systems and methods to facilitate this information exchange in a way that builds trust and ensures all stakeholders feel they have an opportunity to have their voices heard.
- Parent, caregiver, and staff surveys will be administered periodically.
- Updates will be posted to the Ulster BOCES Website
- Utilize Social Media - FB/Twitter as a communications tool
- Phone calls (personal outreach)
- School Messenger Text/Robocalls
- Home Visits, when necessary
Implementation as an Organization:
- Live town hall meetings with District Superintendents and/or Principals. Three town hall meetings and one full staff meeting will be scheduled prior to the start of the year and periodically throughout the school year.
- Building Visits (staff, parents, and students): Ulster BOCES administrators will coordinate a schedule for those wishing to visit our sites prior to opening.
- Ulster BOCES will continually assess technology needs and access and provide support