This service assists school districts with the management of their records, in accordance with New York State law and the Commissioner’s Regulations. Depending on a district’s specific needs, services may include the following:
- Off-site storage.
- Management controls, procedures, and workflows for traditional hard copy box storage.
- Inventory integrity issue resolution strategies.
- Information governance, retention, and compliance guidance.
- Cost reduction – economies of scale across districts, i.e. destruction vendor consolidation.
- Physical records storage area safety and security audits and recommendations.
- Overall process improvement and efficiency.
- Training of district staff.
- Digital scanning and storage of records as an alternative to traditional paper storage and retrieval.
- Periodic records inventory updates.
- Annual survey and preparation of “obsolete” records for disposal.
- One day of a Records Management Technician site visit for evaluation/consultation purposes (pricing will vary depending on identified project).
Financial/Human Resources Software Specialist
175 Route 32 North
New Paltz, NY 12561
phone: 845.255.1400 x1238