Visualize the Future
How might we see, shape, and share the future of our learning communities?
In a world filled with more unknowns than knowns, how do we help our students to not just be “prepared,” but to be capable of envisioning and building the futures they want to bring to life?
Starting June 29, 2021, we will embark on a learning journey to help leaders reflect on this past year, develop strategies for visualizing bold futures with and for their communities, and create a series of opportunities aimed at supporting those communities in seeing, shaping, and sharing the future of learning.
Registration is free.
June 29, 2021, from 12 PM-2 PM
(2-hour kickoff session):
Embarking on Empathy: A Virtual Dialogue
Reflecting on this year and Strategies for Empathizing with your community
- Welcome + Why
- What has been your Journey (Journey Mapping)
- Interrogate your Journey Map
- Celebration: What has brought you joy this year
- Reframing: What do you want to let go of (what ideas, structures, or systems do you need to retire?)
- Investigating other Journeys
- Tools for Empathy
- Inspiration Opportunities for fall and spring
Continuing the Conversation
September 30, 2021, from 8 AM-3 PM:
A continuation of the virtual dialogue where we will share feedback and plans, and begin to construct our future roadmaps.